Effective Date: 31 May 2023
The OCD Clinic, located at 23 Fitzwilliam Street Upper, Dublin 2, D02DF74 (“we,” “us,” or “our”), is committed to protecting the privacy and personal data of individuals who interact with our website and services.
1. Data Controller
Data Controller: The OCD Clinic Address: 23 Fitzwilliam Street Upper, Dublin 2, D02DF74 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Personal Data Collection
We collect and process personal data for the purposes of providing our services and conducting our business. The types of personal data we may collect include:
- Contact information (such as name, address, email address, and phone number)
- Medical information (such as health history and treatment details)
- Financial information (such as payment details)
- Other information you provide to us voluntarily
3. Purpose and Legal Basis for Processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing our services to you and fulfilling our contractual obligations.
- Managing and administering our relationship with you.
- Responding to your inquiries, requests, or complaints.
- Sending you marketing communications, if you have opted-in to receive them.
- Complying with legal and regulatory obligations.
- Protecting our legitimate interests, such as ensuring the security and integrity of our systems and services.
Our legal basis for processing your personal data may include the necessity of processing for the performance of a contract, compliance with a legal obligation, your consent, or our legitimate interests as described above.
4. Data Transfers
5. Data Retention
6. Data Subject Rights
You have certain rights regarding your personal data under the GDPR. These rights include the right to:
- Access and obtain a copy of your personal data held by us.
- Rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Erase your personal data, subject to certain exceptions.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data, including for direct marketing purposes.
- Data portability, where applicable.
- Withdraw your consent at any time, where processing is based on consent.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- To exercise your rights, please contact us using the details provided in Section 1. We will respond to your request within the timeframes required by law.
7. Security Measures
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure.
Last Updated: 31 – May – 2023